Gluten Free/ Main Course/ Vegan

Incredible Squash Pizza

There is an amazing array of pizza choices in this town. For under ten dollars one can get a all organic pizza, a spelt crust pizza, a pizza cooked in a wood-fire oven, a gluten free, vegan, or a totally raw one on a sprouted buckwheat crust, but nowhere can you find a grain free pizza…unless, I guess, you come visit me.

I don’t like to consume a lot of flour, but there are just some things I don’t want to give up. While there are some dishes, which I find perfectly enjoyable sans bread (burger is the obvious one that comes to mind), there are some things that require their carbohydrate element. Pizza on a lettuce leaf just doesn’t cut it for me, and while I have seen things like frittatas used as a pizza base, the addition of eggs makes the dish off-limits for some. Inspired by the idea of the cauliflower crust, I have worked on a grain-free vegetable based pizza, but instead of the mild flavoured cauliflower, I have substituted sweet and creamy winter squash. And boy oh boy, am I happy with the results!

Because there isn’t any gluten in this pizza, it’s not as durable as the traditional crust. Hannah (whose inner ninja turtle called this pizza “totally awesome”) and I had no problem picking up a piece and eating it. Adam on the other hand found it a little delicate and opted for knife and fork option. The durability of your crust will all depend on the weight of the toppings used.

Incredible Squash PizzaΒ

Recipe: (makes one 30cm pizza) Print it Here

3 Cups Mashed Butternut Squash (1 large squash)
1 Cup Almond Flour (if you want a nut free pizza, try using fine corn meal)
3/4 Cup Garbanzo Flour
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1/8 tsp Black Pepper
2 Tbsp. plus 1 Tbsp. Ground flax
1 tsp Dried Oregano

Toppings:

Green Pizza Sauce (recipe below)
A handful of pitted Kalamata olives
1 Cup cherry tomatoes (chopped)
A couple of handfuls arugula, herbs, or baby beet greens

* Or pizza sauce and toppings of choice

Procedure:

Begin by preparing the squash for roasting. Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Lay cut side down in a roasting pan and fill halfway with water. Cook in a 200 C (400 F) oven for 40minutes to 1 hour (adding more water as needed to top up), or until a fork can easily pierce the flesh of the squash. Let cool, then scoop out the flesh.

In a small bowl combine the 2 Tbsp of ground flaxΒ  with 4 Tbsp water. Let sit for 5 minutes.
In a larger bowl combine 3 cups of squash with the soaked flax meal, almond flour, garbanzo flour, salt, pepper, dried oregano, and extra ground flax. Stir to combine.

Spread the mixture onto a parchment lined tray and create a 30 cm (12 inch) circle, making sure that the edges are a little bit thicker. Bake in a 220 C (425 F) for 30-35 minutes or until the edges are crisp and golden and the centre is set (and can peel away from the paper). Top with pizza sauce, tomatoes, and olives, and bake for another 10 minutes. Let sit a few minutes before garnishing with greens.

Green Pizza Sauce

Recipe:

1/4 Cup Cashews
1/2 Cup packed basil
1 Cup packed spinach
1/2 Lemon, juiced
Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
8 Tbsp. Olive oil

Procedure:

In a food processor puree the cashews, basil, and spinach until smooth. Add the salt, pepper, lemon juice, and oil, mix to combine.

Nora | Buttercream Fanatic
    December 14, 2013 at 4:31 pm

I can't tell you how excited I am to see this posted today. I have been scouring the web trying to find a GF pizza crust for dinner tonight that doesn't involve complicated flour mixtures. This is perfect. I am going to adapt it slightly to use the flours I have on hand (I don't have chickpea), but I'm sure it's going to be phenomenal.

ilona
      May 9, 2017 at 3:42 pm

did this work using other flours? I tried with wholemeal flour and it was very squidgy!

May 9, 2017 at 4:15 pm

Hello Ilona,
        Sorry the wholemeal flour didn’t work. I personally didn’t try it using other flours but I have a feeling all flours that contain gluten, like wholemeal, might be too stodgy.Another flour similar to almond like millet flour or cornmeal might do the trick, as well as a flour similar to chickpea (like buckwheat, oat, or rice). All the best to you xox

BodyEnergyAction
    December 14, 2013 at 7:12 pm

wow great recipe!

December 15, 2013 at 2:25 am

Thanks πŸ™‚

December 15, 2013 at 2:30 am

Thanks Nora. I'm so happy that you are excited! Comments like that make it all worthwhile <3 I know what you mean about complicated flour mixtures, I find some gf recipes rather daunting. Please let me know what flours you ended up using. I would love to know how it turns out.

Beccy
    December 15, 2013 at 4:19 pm

I can't wait to make this. I will be using a different squash. I can't remember the name of it… πŸ™‚ first time using it. They seem to be very versatile.

Amy @ Swiss Miss in the Kitchen
    December 15, 2013 at 4:24 pm

Wow Sophie this is probably the prettiest and most appealing pizza I've ever seen!! I HAVE to make this as soon as possible πŸ™‚
    xox Amy

Julie
    December 16, 2013 at 11:16 am

This looks absolutely amazing and I can't wait to try it! I'm sorry to ask, but what is Garbanzo flour? Can I use my own gf flour mix?

Julie
    December 16, 2013 at 11:23 am

Sorry… a little search told me it's chickpea. πŸ˜€

Julie
    December 16, 2013 at 11:23 am

Sorry… a little search told me it's chickpea. πŸ˜€

Blandine
    December 16, 2013 at 3:28 pm

Hi Sophie, this pizza looks so wonderful! I had already tried cauliflower crust pizza, but the idea of using squash never crossed my mind.
    Your blog is always so full of inspiration πŸ™‚

December 18, 2013 at 12:55 am

Hello Julie, I'm sure a gf flour mix would also work well. There may just be a change in texture from the rice flour <3

December 18, 2013 at 12:57 am

Thank you so much Blandine! That's lovely to hear. I kind of want to try making a yam one next, I'll let you know how that goes!

December 18, 2013 at 12:58 am

Oh wow! Thanks Amy <3 I hope you like it!

December 18, 2013 at 1:00 am

Oh, let me know how it goes. I can't wait to try it with different squash!

Qantaqa
    December 18, 2013 at 11:01 pm

This looks so amazing. I really wanna try it. Have to find out where to find all the ingredients (like almond or garbanzo flour, I've never seen it in shops around, but then again, I haven't tried that much gluten free stuff, yet). I assume I could make it if I had a proper kitchen machine to ground nuts and stuff.

Sarah
    December 19, 2013 at 2:35 am

Oh my gosh this looks amazing! I must try!

Grace @ FoodFitnessFreshAir
    December 19, 2013 at 3:43 am

Happy to have stumbled across your blog. This sounds incredible!

December 19, 2013 at 4:37 am

Thank you, Qantaqa! Sometimes garbanzo flour is labeled as Gram flour. It can often be found at Indian food markets, or even French and Spanish delicatessens. For the almond flour, just simply use finely ground almonds. Good luck finding the ingredients! And yes, proper kitchen gadgets always helps πŸ™‚

December 19, 2013 at 4:38 am

Thanks Sarah! <3

December 19, 2013 at 4:39 am

Thanks a bunch, Grace. I'm so happy you found me too!

December 19, 2013 at 4:43 am

P.S. I just checked out your site! What lovely photos!!!

theherbdiaries
    December 19, 2013 at 12:18 pm

I am so excited to have found this! It looks amazing, I will have to give it a go next week. Have you got instagram?

theherbdiaries
    December 19, 2013 at 12:18 pm

December 19, 2013 at 11:04 pm

Thank you so much! I'm pleased you like it! And yes, I do have instagram – http://instagram.com/wholeheartedeats

December 19, 2013 at 11:04 pm

lenka
    December 21, 2013 at 8:43 am

This looks incredible, can't wait to try the recipe, great idea, beautiful pictures!! I'll make it on Christmas!

lenka
    December 21, 2013 at 8:43 am

Emily von Euw
    December 23, 2013 at 1:25 am

OH. MY. GOODNESS. GRACIOUS.

December 24, 2013 at 1:57 am

Thanks Lenka! I hope you like it! Happy Christmas <3

December 24, 2013 at 1:57 am

Ha ha! Thanks Em!

December 28, 2013 at 9:33 pm

Thanks so much for posting this, your recipe turned out amazing! I made it a second time last night but substituted Almond Flour for Quinoa Flour and added a bit more Garbanzo and the durability was excellent. Everyone thought the consistency was identical to regular pizza crust… still can't believe it! Also experimented with an oil-free sauce which turned out really well: Juice of 1 Meyer Lemon, 1 Garlic Clove, 1 Handful of Raw Cashews, 1 Tablespoon of Raw Almond Butter, 2 Tablespoons of Low Sodium Tamari, 1 JalapeΓ±o, 1 Handful of Spinach, and 2 Handfuls of Fresh Basil. Soooo good

Thanks Again!

December 30, 2013 at 2:12 am

Oh, I'm so pleased you enjoyed it! It's also great to hear that it works well with other flours – that is something I've mean meaning to play around with!

Your pizza sauce sounds delightful! The addition of jalapeno has me wanting to make a Mexi style pizza, yum <3

You're so welcome! I love sharing recipes and love getting such supportive feedback πŸ™‚

Take care,

Gena
    January 6, 2014 at 2:03 am

Sophie, this is an absolutely gorgeous recipe. Thank you!

Gena
    January 6, 2014 at 2:03 am

Sophie, this is an absolutely gorgeous recipe. Thank you!

Claudine O
    January 6, 2014 at 10:20 pm

Made it, LOVE it, will eat it a million times over!
    So nice to eat pizza and not feel guilty!

Claudine O
    January 6, 2014 at 10:20 pm

Made it, LOVE it, will eat it a million times over!
    So nice to eat pizza and not feel guilty!

January 7, 2014 at 1:42 am

Thanks a lot Gena! You're totally welcome <3

January 7, 2014 at 1:42 am

Thanks a lot Gena! You're totally welcome <3

January 7, 2014 at 1:52 am

Hello Claudine!
    Oh, I'm so please you loved it!
    Guilt free pizza is a awesome thing <3

January 7, 2014 at 1:52 am

Hello Claudine!
    Oh, I'm so please you loved it!
    Guilt free pizza is a awesome thing <3

January 9, 2014 at 7:18 pm

Sophie!! stumbled upon your recipe on pinterest – now following your blog!! Made the pizza last night and it was AMAZING! Do you think I could put the squash dough directly onto my cooking stone with out the parchment paper? For some reason, my parchment paper stuck to the bottom of the crust after baking – was able to pull it off and only lose a little bit of the crust – was thinking of oiling the stone and baking directly on it?? Would love to know your thoughts! Thanks again – it was a delicious hit at home and the next day when I took it to work and shared πŸ™‚

January 9, 2014 at 7:18 pm

Marilyn Lauzon
    January 10, 2014 at 3:45 am

This comment has been removed by the author.

Marilyn Lauzon
    January 10, 2014 at 3:45 am

I loved this recipe! The center of my pizza came out too soft, so I'll cook it longer than 30 minutes next time… but I'll definitely do it again and experiment with various toppings! Thanks!

January 10, 2014 at 4:22 am

Hello! I am so happy you loved the pizza, yay! I'm not too sure why it stuck, but parchment paper is one of those things that sometimes just doesn't like to behave. I don't have too much experience with using a baking stone, but I'm pretty sure that it would work well. If worse came to worse, I bet it would be easier to pry off with spatula than the parchment would. I say give it a try πŸ™‚ You're very welcome and good luck with the experimenting!

January 10, 2014 at 4:37 am

Hello Marilyn,
    You're very welcome! I am glad you loved the pizza, but a little disappointed that it didn't turn out for you. I recall checking mine by (very gently) lifting the base away from the parchment. I kind of feel like this would be pretty hard to over bake, so on that note, you might want to bake it for an extra 10 minutes before adding the toppings. Good luck and let me know how it goes!

January 10, 2014 at 4:37 am

Hello Marilyn,

Valerie Werder
    January 10, 2014 at 4:26 pm

I made this pizza last night and it was delicious! I didn't have any garbanzo flour on hand, so experimented with substituting 1/2 cup quinoa flour and 1/4 cup brown rice flour. It worked perfectly, and the pizza wasn't too delicate to be cut into slices and eaten by hand. I topped it with kale pesto, grape tomatoes, olives, onions, and avocado. Thanks, Sophie!!

Valerie Werder
    January 10, 2014 at 4:26 pm

Suraj Gohil
    January 12, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Hello a friend pointed me to this recipe and website. This recipe turned out great and once the pizza cooled it really held form so thank you! I look forward to trying other recipes..

January 13, 2014 at 2:26 am

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 13, 2014 at 2:30 am

Thank you Suraj. I'm so pleased you liked the pizza! I love hearing that friends are telling friends about it <3 I hope you do try other recipes, and please let me know how they turn out!

Annie
    January 14, 2014 at 10:39 pm

I just found out I have multiple food allergies (gluten, eggs, dairy) and was so sad about not being able to have pizza. My roommate made this for me last night and it is OUT OF THIS WORLD amazing! I love it even more than traditional pizza! I can already tell we will make this crust and experiment with different toppings on a weekly basis. Thank you so much for this recipe.

January 14, 2014 at 11:53 pm

Hello Annie,

I'm sorry to hear about your food allergies, those can be such a pain. It's wonderful that this pizza works for your diet, I am so thrilled that I could restore pizza to your life. I think we all need a little pizza <3 Let me know how the experimenting goes, I would love to hear what you two come up with! .
    All the best and thanks for the awesome letter,

julie
    January 19, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Thanks! I tried with chickpea only and with my mix (which contains chickpea) and both are really good. I missed pizza so much! You can use this recipe for any topping you'd like. Thanks again for this great recipe!!

January 20, 2014 at 12:00 am

Yay, that's awesome it worked with both types of flours! I'm so happy you can eat pizza again – it's one of my favourite foods πŸ™‚

Sharaya Nicole
    January 23, 2014 at 3:52 am

I just made this and it is absolutely divine! I didn't have butternut squash so I used a 1/2 and 1/2 mix of acorn squash and sweet potato. It was the perfect sweet contrast to the pesto.

January 24, 2014 at 12:07 am

Thanks Sharaya! I'm so pleased you liked it. Sweet potato sounds like a delicious addition, I'll have to try that πŸ™‚

January 24, 2014 at 12:07 am

steph
    January 24, 2014 at 5:55 pm

awesome! this turned out great. i found that with a little thicker spread of the crust and alot of the pesto turned out perfectly…. thin crust was good too but the thicker one loaded with the basil pesto was amazing!!! i had no problems with the crust sticking to the baking paper… Thanks πŸ™‚

another good version of GF pizza is the cauliflower yam pizza…. mmmm

January 26, 2014 at 4:00 pm

Yay, I'm so happy you liked it! Loaded with basil pesto does sound amazing πŸ™‚ Do you make another gluten free base with cauliflower and yam? That sounds pretty interesting, I must give it a try.

January 26, 2014 at 4:00 pm

Cristina Rose
    March 1, 2014 at 4:32 am

oh this looks so amazing πŸ™‚

March 3, 2014 at 1:18 am

thanks Christina πŸ™‚

March 3, 2014 at 1:18 am

thanks Christina πŸ™‚

March 18, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Hi, I made this pizza and brought it to a high tea with friends. I was devine!! thank you so much πŸ˜€

March 20, 2014 at 2:31 am

That's wonderful to hear! So happy you liked it πŸ™‚

April 7, 2014 at 7:11 am

i was a little nervous about the smell of the dough after i had mixed everything. It didn't smell very appetizing. I used garbanzo flour and cornmeal like u had suggested. To my surprise after i had put on the sauce and baked it some more, it turned out SO DELICIOUS! i love it! thanks!

April 7, 2014 at 7:11 am

April 9, 2014 at 1:09 am

Awesome, I'm so pleased you loved the pizza. Yeah, the batter does smell a little funky – the garbanzo flour is very, well, beany smelling πŸ™‚ I'm glad it wasn't noticeable in the final product.

April 9, 2014 at 1:09 am

May 22, 2014 at 3:30 pm

I tought it was a raw pizza, shoot…
    Do you think it would be ok in the dehydrator???

May 22, 2014 at 3:30 pm

I tought it was a raw pizza, shoot…
    Do you think it would be ok in the dehydrator???

May 25, 2014 at 4:02 am

Humm, I'm not to sure that it would taste as good, especially with the garbonzo flour. I do however plan on making a raw pizza soon, I'll be sure to give you a shout once I post it πŸ™‚

May 25, 2014 at 4:02 am

June 10, 2014 at 9:45 am

This looks amazing, but can you reccomend an alternative for cashews in the green pizza sauce? All other nuts are fine just a mega cashew alergy! x

Sarah
    June 10, 2014 at 12:15 pm

hello from England, Sophie I've just stumbled on your blog and have fallen in love with it! This recipe looks amazing, and I can't wait to try it out. Sarah x

June 10, 2014 at 11:35 pm

Yes, there are plenty of other nut you could use. I would try macadamia, pistachios, or even Brazil nuts πŸ™‚

June 10, 2014 at 11:41 pm

Hello to you all the way in England! Thank you so much, Sarah! I'm thrilled you love the blog, that totally makes my day πŸ™‚
    All my best

June 11, 2014 at 10:37 am

Hey thanks so much that is really helpful! PS I think you are getting popular in England judging from the below comment, and me, and my friends are sharing this too! Thanks again, loving your work! πŸ™‚ x

June 16, 2014 at 4:10 am

Thank you so much! I am so happy you (and England ) are enjoying the site πŸ™‚

June 16, 2014 at 4:10 am

Thank you so much! I am so happy you (and England ) are enjoying the site πŸ™‚

Courtney Wang
    June 19, 2014 at 10:29 pm

Hi Sophie!! I found you blog thanks to Niomi Smart (blogger Lady Smart) and just wanted to let you know that I am absolutely inspired by your recipes!! I can't wait to try this amazing pizza and many more of your awesome concoctions!!

Courtney Wang
    June 19, 2014 at 10:29 pm

June 20, 2014 at 5:32 pm

Hello Courntey!
    I am so delighted you like the site! That is truly wonderful to hear. Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy the pizza (and other goodies) πŸ™‚

June 20, 2014 at 5:32 pm

Hello Courntey!

June 24, 2014 at 8:22 pm

This recipe looks so delicious. I was wondering, however, should the cashews be soaked beforehand?

June 24, 2014 at 8:22 pm

July 4, 2014 at 12:39 am

No need to soak the cashews πŸ™‚

Dina D
    July 7, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Hello there from California. So, my dough is in the oven and I cant wait to eat! Im a little concerned about the dough being a bit sticky prior to putting it in the oven. I added s little extra garbonzo flour but still sticky. Also, I substituted almond flour for brown rice flour (less fat snd couldnt find it)
    So, is this a concern? Hope it turn out ok after all the work! Keep you posted.

July 8, 2014 at 4:31 am

So this pizza didn't turn out as I would have liked it too. It wasn't really worth all the time, effort and money for me.. I did realize I don't like the taste of butternut squash very much. The dough wasn't cooked all the way through tasting like mashed squash! It wouldn't even cook through although I baked it longer. Hmm, I liked the pesto and I definitely added mozzarella. Would I make it again? No but I had to try it.

Dina D
    July 8, 2014 at 4:34 am

This comment has been removed by the author.

July 14, 2014 at 10:28 pm

Hey, sorry to hear you didn't care for the pizza. It's true, the crust does taste a lot like squash. I'm happy to hear the pesto was a hit at least. You might prefer the lastest pizza recipe (if you're looking for a gluten free crust). It's a lot easier to make and much more cost effective. All the best,
    Sophie <3

July 14, 2014 at 10:28 pm

Sophie <3

Emily Rockarts
    August 13, 2014 at 10:26 pm

Made this last week. It was incredible!

Emily Rockarts
    August 13, 2014 at 10:26 pm

Made this last week. It was incredible!

August 15, 2014 at 7:05 pm

Thanks, Emily! I'm so happy you enjoyed it πŸ™‚

August 25, 2014 at 7:49 pm

I just made this recipe and it was amazing! I didn't have garbanzo bean flour so I used quinoa flour instead. feel free to check it out on my blog at mydigitalkitchen.org. Thanks for sharing!! I love trying out new healthy crust alternatives πŸ™‚

August 31, 2014 at 12:56 am

So happy you enjoyed the pizza! Your blog looks lovely. I'll have to spend some time checking it out πŸ™‚

Anna
    September 10, 2014 at 12:07 am

Such a colourful recipe! I love the green sauce idea as an alternative to regular tomato sauce – I think it tastes better too! This post was my inspiration for a sweet potato crust pizza I made yesterday. πŸ™‚ Thanks for the great idea!

MarKay DeDiana
    September 26, 2014 at 12:41 am

Just made this last night, such an amazing recipe. I brought the leftovers to work for my lunch, and I saw my coworkers throwing envious glances at my food. Thanks for the inspiration, and I look forward to making more of your recipes. This was the first of yours that I've made, and many others on your blog look delicious. Cheers!

MarKay DeDiana
    September 26, 2014 at 12:41 am

Jessica Fielding
    October 1, 2014 at 12:14 pm

Hi Sophie! i really want to make this pizza but dont have easy acces to flaxseed. will this matter? could i replace with chia seed maybe?:)

Josh
    November 11, 2014 at 7:45 pm

how many calories ???

Josh
    November 11, 2014 at 7:45 pm

how many calories ???

November 14, 2014 at 5:38 am

Sorry Josh, I don't have that info

November 14, 2014 at 5:40 am

Hey Jessica,
    yes, ground chia should work just fine (or any egg replacer for that matter). Sometimes flaxseeds are also listed as linseed, if that helps πŸ™‚
    All the best!

November 14, 2014 at 5:43 am

Yay, I'm so pleased you like the recipe! Sweet potato sounds wonderful -such a great idea. Thanks a bunch, Anna πŸ™‚

November 14, 2014 at 5:46 am

What a wonderful comment, Markay! I love hearing that – especially the envious glances πŸ˜‰ ha! You totally made my day and I'm so pleased you like the site!

Monika @ MY FOOD AND HAPPINESS
    December 30, 2014 at 9:04 pm

Wow Sophie, this is officially the prettiest pizza I have ever seen! Great pictures and recipe!

January 5, 2015 at 4:18 am

Oh, you make a girl blush πŸ™‚ thank you so much, Monika

Mariana Suarez
    February 18, 2015 at 8:07 pm

Hi Sophie- Do u have IG (Instagram)? I used this amazing recipe and would love to share… It was delicious! Thank you for sharing ?

Mariana Suarez
    February 18, 2015 at 8:07 pm

February 20, 2015 at 4:10 am

Hello,
    That's wonderful, thank you! And yes I do have a IG (@wholeheartedeats) I would love to see it πŸ™‚

February 20, 2015 at 4:10 am

Hello,

Elizabeth Choi
    March 9, 2015 at 7:36 pm

Looks amazing I want to try it out tonight. But am I able to substitute the flax eggs for 2 real eggs?

Elizabeth Choi
    March 9, 2015 at 7:36 pm

March 10, 2015 at 3:16 am

That should work just fine πŸ™‚

March 10, 2015 at 3:16 am

That should work just fine πŸ™‚

oh yeah mellerz
    March 15, 2015 at 1:06 am

I just made this and it was Absolutely delicious…. Thank you!!!!!

oh yeah mellerz
    March 15, 2015 at 1:06 am

I just made this and it was Absolutely delicious…. Thank you!!!!!

March 17, 2015 at 3:48 am

Oh, you're so welcome! I'm so pleased you enjoyed it!!!

March 17, 2015 at 3:48 am

Oh, you're so welcome! I'm so pleased you enjoyed it!!!

StrangeCupcake
    March 26, 2015 at 7:05 pm

I calculated it with the myfitnesspal "Recipe Nutriton Calculator": the whole pizza has 2700 calories.
    Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar
    Total: 2,700 200 204 64 1,154 34

Elizabeth Choi
    May 19, 2015 at 9:03 pm

I made this and it was amazing! I plan on making it again this week, but because it made so much last time I was thinking about making personal size pizzas. Do you think I could freeze the extra dough I don't use to save for later?

May 30, 2015 at 10:04 pm

I'm so pleased you liked it!! Once cooked, I think the bases should freeze just fine. πŸ™‚

Elisha Owen
    August 24, 2015 at 5:00 pm

Hi does anyone know if I could make this minus the flax seed or substitute it for anything?

August 24, 2015 at 7:41 pm

Hey Elisha!
    The flax helps it hold together. You can try replacing it with an egg if that suits you, or chia! You luck πŸ™‚

Kaja Kusnirova
    September 7, 2015 at 10:02 am

Dear Sophie! I made this 'pizza' yesterday and it has blown my mind:-)) me and my guest just loved it…I'm looking forward to experiment with the recipe, with different flours and toppings…thanks for the recipe; I'm loving every recipe I make from your blog…kisses

Unknown
    October 2, 2015 at 11:48 pm

thank you so much for this recipe. I only used the crust(used garlic instead of oregano) then made my own toppings. it was wonderful!

Mari
    November 4, 2015 at 5:56 am

Thank you for the recipe! I tired this yesterday and omg its good!

November 19, 2015 at 5:24 am

Ah! Yes! So happy you love it, Mari!

Laura Sery
    January 4, 2016 at 9:23 pm

It looks amazing !! Just a question, what's flaxseed ? Is there anything that i can replace it with ?

July 29, 2016 at 5:04 am

bookmarked!!, I love your web site!

August 1, 2016 at 6:21 pm

yay, thank you!

New Orleans Saints Game Jersey
    September 7, 2016 at 1:08 am

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people for this topic, but you sound like you know
    what you’re talking about! Thanks

Dawn
    November 11, 2016 at 9:41 am

This looks awesome. Finally an alternative to the cauliflower pizza crust ; )

November 11, 2016 at 11:37 pm

So pleased you like it, Dawn! It’s a great alternative to cauliflower ‘za πŸ™‚

Amy
    February 5, 2017 at 3:37 am

How many calories is this

February 5, 2017 at 6:25 pm

Hey Amy,
      I don’t have the numbers on this, but there are loads of sites you can use online to determine the calories πŸ™‚

mainostoimisto
    May 22, 2017 at 2:40 am

My partner and We definitely appreciate your website and find the majority your current post’s being just what I’m seeking. would you offer you invitee authors to publish written content for you?

Maariyah
    June 5, 2017 at 1:16 pm

I tried this last night and the whole family loved it, such a fantastic and easy recipe. I was sceptical of the chickpea flour however tasted delicious. I topped my base with tomato sauce and vegetables. I have discovered your blog through this recipe, cannot wait to check out other recipes you have to offer.

Dawn
    October 6, 2017 at 5:45 pm

Amazing recipe thanks for sharing